DFD F183 or JJRC H8C – same quadcopter under different brand
Looking for a new quadcopter that will be a good replacement to my dead quad, I found this DFD F183 (a.k.a. JJRC H8C).
These two quadopters has the same design and same specs but they have different prices. The DFD F183 quadcopter has the higher price. Probably they tested the market for the optimal price.
I think that only after few weeks we will have the final price for the DFD F183 and hopefully will be under $60. For this price and because it has a very professional design, the DFD F183 quadcopter can be a good Xmas present.
As replacement, I wanted something cheap but not palm-sized and with longer flight range that I had on my old quadcopter. The DFD F183 looks very promising because it uses a 7.4v A Li-Po battery instead of a 3.7v battery like the Syma X5C.
DFD F183 quadcopter main features
- Easy to operate;
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor flying;
- Stable flight and good wind resistance;
- Well designed body with efficient heat dissipation;
- Cool LED lights for night flights;
- Remote Control: 2.4GHz, 4 channel transmitter;
- 6 Axis gyroscope;
- Onboard 0.3 or 2Mp HD camera with video and photo functions;
- Four speed modes (25%, 50%, 75% and 100%);
- Control Distance: over 100 meter;
- Flying Time: approximately 8 minutes;
- Flight functions: Up/down, Forward/backward, Turn left/right, Sideward flight, Night flight with LED lights, 3D rollover;
- Size 31x31x11 cm;
There are three different versions of the DFD F183. The cheapest one is without any camera and the most expensive has a 2mp HD camera.
DFD F183 package includes:
- The quadcopter it self;
- 2.4 GHz remote controller with OSD;
- 7.4V 500mAh Li-Po battery;
- 4pcs of propeller guards;
- 4pcs of extra propellers;
- 2pcs of landing skids;
- Optional 0.3 or 2Mp camera;
- 2Gb micro SD Card;
- micro SD card reader;
- Li-Po Battery charger;
- DFD F183 user manual;
I bought a F183 and it came without the manual! I can’t figure out how to sync the controller to the quad.
Can you help me please?
Yes How can you sync the remote to the drone
You just need to move the throttle stick up-down-up and should bind. If not something is wrong with the DFD F183 or RC
I’m awaiting delivery of the F183. I do have the Blade 350 which I have found to be just great. My next purchase will possibly be the Cheerson CX 20 :)
The only down side to quad flying is the irresponsible few who must annoy and generally put people off side. How lucky children of to day are to be able to use Drones as a fun filled hobby.
Happy New Year!
I would like to read the instructions of the F- 183, can you send me his user manual if possible.
Sorry, I have it only in printed version.
yo he comprado dos drones h8c, y sus motores mueren a los dos o tres vuelos, son motores de escobillas realmente malos, ahora estoy buscando algun otro tipo de motor que sea compatible
They have it here for a limited time for $59. Never heard of the website before though. (eachbuyer)
I own the JJRC H8C, and looks identical with this DFD F183, any real differences?
Where I can find spare parts for these quadcoptes? (H8C and F183)
You can find spare parts for this at Banggood