The Eachine E511S is definitely a very promising drone. It isn’t terribly expensive ($111), has GPS system and up to 16 minutes flying time. In addition, you have 3 camera options: 5G WiFi 5MP, 720P or 1080P. Furthermore, the angle of the camera can be remotely adjusted.
At first sight, the E511S is an upgraded version of the popular Eachine E58. It has not just more attractive design, but also some cool new features.
According to the advertised specs, the 2s/1200mAh LiPo battery allows up to 16 minutes flying time. With installed propeller protectors, the fun time is probably less.
Eachine E511S quadcopter features & specs
- Foldable arms, small size, easy to carry;
- Removable blade protectors;
- GPS positioning system;
- 1020 coreless motors;
- Optional 720P / 1080P / 5G WiFi 1080P HD camera;
- Remote camera angle adjustment;
- Intelligent flight modes (surround, follow me and way-point);
- Altitude-hold and headless flight mode;
- Precise one key return to home;
- 3-level flight speed rates;
- Up to 16 minutes flying time.
Eachine E511S: Remote controller
The included remote controller, looks exactly like the one packed with the non “S” Eachine E511. It has similar foldable antennas and retractable phone holder. The transmitter is powered by 3 pieces of AA batteries.
On front panel, besides the usual control sticks and power switch, there are 6 buttons. Take-off and Landing buttons are found on the right side of the throttle stick (mode 2).
There are two shoulder buttons on each side. While on left side are found the Photo/Video and Headless/RTH, on right side are the 360° Flips/Emergency stop and Speed switch buttons.
Price, availability & options
Now, during winter sales sales you can find it here with 11%. You can opt for 1, 2 or 3 flight batteries. As I previously mentioned, you can also opt for 720P, 1080P and 5G WIFI Full HD camera.
What’s inside the box?
- 2.4G remote controller w/ retractable phone holder;
- 7.4V/1200mAh Lipo Battery;
- USB Charging Cable;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- 1 pair of spare propellers;
- User Manual.
last update on 14 January 2019 (price & availability added)