As you can see in the image bellow, in terms of design, the Eachine E511 is almost identical with the more expensive Mavic Air. It has similar foldable arms and head lights. Even the strips on the props are replicated. But before you are getting too enthusiastic, similarities are limited to appearance. The Eachine E511 has almost none of the DJI’s features.
The Eachine E511 drone is available with two type of cameras. According to your budget, you can opt for 2MP or 5MP camera. The price difference between the two versions is about $10.
Thanks to the high capacity LiPo battery (2s/1200mAh), the E511 quad has an impressive of up to 17 min of flying time. The advertised 200 meters control range is also pretty nice for its market segment.
Eachine E511 drone features & specs
- Compact size with foldable arms;
- 6-axis gyro stabilization;
- 1020 powerful coreless motors;
- Barometric altitude hold;
- Headless flight mode;
- 3-level of flight speed rates;
- Emergency stop button;
- Cool LED lights for night flights;
- Optional 2MP or 5MP on-board camera;
- About 200 meters control range;
- Up to 17 minutes flying time.
Eachine E511 remote controller
The E511 is packed with similar remote controller as the Eachine E58. It also features dual-antenna system and retractable phone holder.
On front panel, besides the usual control sticks, there are 6 buttons. Take-off and Landing buttons are found on the right side of the left stick.
There are two shoulder buttons on each side. While on left side are found the Photo/Video and Headless/RTH, on right side are the 360° Flips/Emergency stop and Speed switch buttons.
Included accessories with the Eachine E511 quadcopter:
- 2.4G remote controller w/ retractable phone holder;
- 7.4V/1200mAh flight battery;
- USB Charging Cable;
- 1 set of propeller protectors;
- 2 pieces of spare props;
- Drone instructions.