Following the success of the E50, Eachine recently announced an “upgraded” model called E52 sElfie. Even If I don’t see too much improvements, the manufacturer claims that this new foldable quadcopter is enhanced in all way (battery, camera, design). The Eachine E52 was announced in two colors (frosted red and green).
The Eachine E52 follows the nice foldable design of its predecessor but somehow featuring a more robust and aggressive look.
Certainly, one of the most important feature of this quad is the alt-hold. This means that the pilot can enjoy the flight without needing permanently to adjust the flight altitude.
If you are interested in a more compact foldable drone with camera, check my Eachine E55 review.
Update: Now you can find it here at the price of $30.99 without RC (BNF package) and $36.99 with transmitter (RTF package).
Eachine E52 TX features and specs
- Foldable design;
- Headless flight mode;
- One key return to home (still not GPS one!!);
- Multiple control mode (RC, Virtual stick and Phone gyro);
- Multiple flight speed rates (slow, medium and full speed);
- WiFi FPV camera;
- About 60 meters control range;
- Up to 8 minutes of play time.
Like the JJRC H37, this Eachine E52 also comes with a nice carry bag which allows easy and convenient transportation.
Included in the RTF package
- 2.4G remote controller with phone holder;
- 3.7V 500mAh flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 1 set of spare propeller;
- Carry bag;
- Screwdriver and propeller removing tool;
- User manual