Like the E010 model, this new Turbine QX70 from Eachine follows the nice ducted fans design of the Tiny Whoop. After several tries, it seems that Eachine finally managed to offer something that can really compete with the features of the popular Tiny Whoop.
The Eachine Turbine QX70 is built around the versatile SP F3 EVO brushed flight controller which allows multiple flight modes. The lifting power is generated by 4 pieces of 8520 brushed (coreless) motors.
On top of the QX70 quadcopter is located a tiny all-in-one (camera, TX, and antenna) 520TVL camera. Based on my experience with the Eachine TX01 FPV camera which also has 25 mW output power, the FPV range of the Eachine Turbine QX70 should be around 150 – 250 meters.
According to your existing transmitter, you can opt to purchase this micro racing quad together with Frsky, Flysky, or DSM2/DSMX receiver.
Probably many will consider this tiny QX70 Turbine just a little toy but I think that during the upcoming winter will be just perfect to practice indoor. The small size and ducted design allow being safely flown even in small rooms.
You can my ream review with pros and cons of this model here: Eachine QX70 review.
Eachine Turbine QX70 features and specs
- Professional SP F3 EVO brushed flight controller;
- Compatible with Cleanflight and Betaflight firmware;
- Optional radio systems (Frsky, Flysky, or DSM2/DSMX);
- Multiple flight modes (Acro/Rate, Angle, and Air mode);
- Suitable for indoor flights;
- Ducted fans;
- 520TVL all-in-one FPV camera;
- 5.8G 48CH 25 mW wireless video transmission;
- About 6 minutes of flight time.
Eachine Turbine QX70 main parts
- QX70 frame kit;
- 2 pieces of 3.7V 600mah batteries;
- 4 pieces of 8520 coreless motors;
- SP F3 EVO brushed flight controller;
- Optional Frsky, Flysky, or DSM2/DSMX radio receiver;
- 5.8G AIO FPV camera;
- 2 sets of 40mm 4-blade propellers;
- USB charging cable;
- QX70 Turbine user guide.