Flysky’s new FS-NV14 Nirvana remote controller looks like Alien Technology. It features pretty cool design, OPEN-TX firmware, up to 14 control channels and 3.5″ LCD screen with touch function.
Just like the Taranis X-LITE, the FS-NV14 Nirvana also adopts gamepad alike design. It has total of 6 shoulder switches, 3 on each side of the remote (2 on front, 1 on rear). On the rear part of the transmitter there is a RF Module Bay for future upgrades. Even if the RC is very compact, the manufacturer decided to offer a neck strap hook (FPV monitor holder) on the bottom of the RC.
Flysky FS-NV14 Nirvana features & specs
- Cool game-pad style design;
- OpenTX firmware;
- Up to 14 channels of output (depending on the receiver);
- 6 control switches (3 on each side);
- 2 radial knobs;
- RF Module Bay for future upgrades;
- Micro USB port (firmware upgrade);
- 3.5″ LCD with touchscreen (ST035T 320 x 480 dots);
- Built-in AFHDS 2A Protocol (AFHDS 3 compatible).
- Frequency Range: 2.408-2.475GHz;
- Works with 2 x 18650 Batteries.
Unlike the Taranis Q X7 which is powered by 4 x AA batteries, the Flysky Nirvana FS-NV14 works with two pieces of 18650 Li-Po batteries. This approach allows longer operation time.
Where to buy?
If you are a hardcore gamer who loves to play with drones too, this new Flysky FS-NV14 Nirvana remote controller definitely will be suitable for your taste. You will like the gamepad style design and Open-TX firmware. Became curious to test one? it will be available soon on Banggood.