While Foxeer is well known for their good quality FPV cameras, lately they started to provide RTF drones for the RC community. In addition to the 3 FPV options, the Foxwhoop 25 is also available as a bare frame kit for those who want to build their own CineWhoop. You can opt for an Analog, HDZero digital, or DJI HD digital compatible video transmission system.
Foxeer claims that their 104mm size frame is indestructible and provides a lifetime warranty for it. After more than two hundred drone reviews, this would be a first. When a drone hits a concrete wall at a speed of 100km, the consequences can only be fatal. Its tiny Datura 1404 3850KV motors are equipped with Dalprop Cyclone T2530 propellers (Teal and Fluorescent green colors available).
According to your existing transmitter, you can opt for the following optional radio receivers: FrSky RXSR, XM+, Crossfire Nano, or ELRS.
Price and availability
The Foxwhoop 25 can be ordered from Banggood with a starting price of US$359.99 for the DJI HD digital edition with no receiver.
Core features and technical specifications
- Indestructible Toray T700 carbon frame with silky coating with 360° blade protector;
- 104mm wheelbase (2.5″ propeller compatible);
- Three FPV options
- Analog: Foxeer Reaper Nano 5.8G 40CH 350mW VTX + Toothless Nano camera
- HDZero: HDZero digital VTX + Foxeer Digisight camera
- DJI HD Digital: Caddx Vista VTX + Foxeer Apollo camera
- Foxeer 45A Reaper AIO V2 flight controller
- BetaFlight OSD
- 5 UART ports
- DJI Digital FPV interface
- Datura 1404 3850KV motors + Dalprop Cyclone T2530 propellers;
- Optional FrSky RXSR, XM+, Crossfire Nano, or ELRS radio receiver.