Table of Contents
Like most CineWhoops, the Geprc CineKing 4K also features dual-power options and Caddx Tarsier 4K camera. While the 2S edition has GR1103 8000KV motors, the 4S version GR1105 5000KV motors. According to GepRC, thanks to the brushless motors the CineKing 4K is capable to record super-smooth jello free videos.
The versatile STABLE F411 flight controller comes with pre-tuned PIDs settings. Conforming to your existing transmitter, you can opt between FrSky and FlySky radio receivers. Thanks to the IRC Tramp feature, you are able to change VTX power and TX channels even remotely.
Geprc CineKing 4K features & specs
- 95mm size carbon fiber frame;
- Whoop style blade protectors;
- 2″ propeller compatible;
- STABLE F411 flight system;
- GR1105 5000KV (3-4S) or GR1103 8000KV (2S) motors;
- STABLE F411 BLheli_S 4IN1 12A ESC;
- Caddx Tarsier 4K 1200TVL camera;
- On-board recording (4K@30fps, 2.7K@60fps or 1080P@90fps);
- STABLE F411 VTX 5.8G 200mW FPV transmitter w/ IRC Tramp;
- Optional FlySky FS-A8S V2, Frsk XM+ or R-XSR radio receiver;
- Professionally tuned PIDs by GEPRC team;
- Eye-catching night view and lighting effects;
- There are 2S and 4S versions to meet different flight requirements.
CineKing 4K design details
GEPRC CineKing 95mm with RunCam Hybrid 4K
GepRC just revealed a new version of the CineKing with a different 4K camera. The CineKing 95mm comes installed with the latest RunCam Hybrid 4K. Both RC and Caddx versions features same STABLE F411 flight controller and Whoop alike design.