The GEPRC SMART 35 HD is a 3.5-inch 250-gram class drone with 5″-like performance. The ultra-light 155mm toothpick style frame has 4mm arms and a bottom plate. Extra durability is provided by four (2x front and 2x rear) arm bracers. The powerful GR1404-3850KV motors are equipped with EMAX 3.5×2.8×3 propellers.
In the center frame are found the main components. The first layer is the GEP-F411-35A AIO flight controller with integrated 35A ESC. The second layer is Caddx Vista digital VTX. In addition to the onboard Caddx Polar camera, the GEPRC SMART 35 HD drone can be equipped with a Naked GoPro or an SMO 4K camera. In case you want to use it with a non-DJI FPV transmitter you can opt for FrSky R-XSR or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver.
The quadcopter comes with an XT30 plug and can be powered by 4S LIPO batteries. The manufacturer suggests using packs between 850mAh and 1300mAh.
GEPRC SMART 35 HD highlights
- Sub-250g Micro Freestyle ToothPick Drone (137.6g without battery);
- The 3.5-inch lightweight design is suitable for freestyle flight;
- 5″-like flight performance;
- The arms are made of 4mm carbon fiber with high frame strength. It can also be equipped with front and rear reinforcing arms to strengthen the upper part;
- Equipped with Vista Nebula Polar HD digital image transmission system;
- 1404-3850kv motors, high efficiency, and incredible power;
- Mainstream F411 AIO flight system, the electronic system runs more stably;
- Can carry a BetaFPV SMO 4K or Insta360 GO 2 camera;
- 4S LIPO compatible (850mAh – 1300mAh recommended).
GEP-F411-35A AIO flight controller specifications
- MCU: STM32F411
- IMU: MPU6000(SPI)
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- Firmware target: GEPRCF411-35A AIO
- Power input: 4S LiPo