After the Mobula7, Happymodel came up with an even smaller brushless Whoop called Mobula6. Featuring only 20 grams, the Happymodel Mobula6 is probably the lightest FPV race drone. The highly-integrated Crazybee F4 Lite flight controller features integrated 5A ESC, 5.8G/25mW VTX and radio receiver (Frsky or Flysky).
The SE0802 25000KV motors are paired with Gemfan 1219 3-leaf propellers. The manufacturer suggest to power the Mobula6 with 1s/300mAh LIPO batteries.
Happymodel Mobula 6 highlights
- Ultra-lightweight, only 20 grams!
- 65mm wheelbase;
- Ducted TinyWhoop design;
- Crazybee F4 Lite flight controller w/ wuilt-in ESC & Receiver & VTX;
- SE0802 25000KV brushless motors;
- Gemfan 1219 3-leaf propellers;
- RunCam Nano 3 FPV Camera;
- 1S LIPO battery compatible.
Happymodel Mobula6 main parts details
Crazybee F4 Lite flight controller specs
- Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection);
- Power supply: 1S battery input (DC 2.9V-4.35V);
- Integrated 5A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready ESC;
- Betaflight OSD (SPI Control);
- Built-in 5.8G VTX;
- On-board SPI Frsky/Flysky receiver;
- 5V 1A BEC;
- Built-in voltage detection;
- Board size: 28.5 * 28.5mm.
Onboard 5A BLheli_S 4in1 ESC specs
- MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21;
- Power supply: 1S LiPo/LiPo HV;
- Current: 5A continuous peak 6A (3 seconds);
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable;
- Factory firmware: O_H_5_REV16_7.HEX;
- Default protocol: DSHOT600.
Onboard 5.8G 40CH 25mW VTX specifications;
- Output power: 25mw;
- Frequency: 40CH;
- Input voltage: 3.3V-5.5V;
- Current consumption: 300mA(type);
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5bands 40 channels (with Race band);
- Smartaudio ready.
- Model: Runcam Nano 3;
- Image sensor: 1/3 CMOS 800TVL;
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto;
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Auto;
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux@1.2F;
- D-WDR: Auto;
- Day/Night: Color;
- Power:DC 3-5.5V;
- Current: 110mA@5V 120mA@3.3V;
- Housing Material: ABS;
- Net Weight: 1.2 grams;
- Dimensions: 14 * 14 *9mm.