Table of Contents
After the Mobula7, Happymodel came up with an even smaller brushless Whoop called Mobula6. Featuring only 20 grams, the Happymodel Mobula6 is probably the lightest FPV race drone. The highly-integrated Crazybee F4 Lite flight controller features integrated 5A ESC, 5.8G/25mW VTX, and radio receiver (Frsky or Flysky).
The SE0802 25000KV motors are paired with Gemfan 1219 3-leaf propellers. The manufacturer suggests to power the Mobula6 with 1s/300mAh LIPO batteries.
Happymodel Mobula 6 highlights
- Ultra-lightweight, only 20 grams!
- 65mm wheelbase;
- Ducted TinyWhoop design;
- Crazybee F4 Lite flight controller w/ wuilt-in ESC & Receiver & VTX;
- SE0802 25000KV brushless motors;
- Gemfan 1219 3-leaf propellers;
- RunCam Nano 3 FPV Camera;
- 1S LIPO battery compatible.
Happymodel Mobula6 main parts details
Crazybee F4 Lite flight controller specs
- Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection);
- Power supply: 1S battery input (DC 2.9V-4.35V);
- Integrated 5A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready ESC;
- Betaflight OSD (SPI Control);
- Built-in 5.8G VTX;
- On-board SPI Frsky/Flysky receiver;
- 5V 1A BEC;
- Built-in voltage detection;
- Board size: 28.5 * 28.5mm.
Onboard 5A BLheli_S 4in1 ESC specs
- MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21;
- Power supply: 1S LiPo/LiPo HV;
- Current: 5A continuous peak 6A (3 seconds);
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable;
- Factory firmware: O_H_5_REV16_7.HEX;
- Default protocol: DSHOT600.
Onboard 5.8G 40CH 25mW VTX specifications;
- Output power: 25mw;
- Frequency: 40CH;
- Input voltage: 3.3V-5.5V;
- Current consumption: 300mA(type);
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5bands 40 channels (with Race band);
- Smartaudio ready.
- Model: Runcam Nano 3;
- Image sensor: 1/3 CMOS 800TVL;
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto;
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Auto;
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux@1.2F;
- D-WDR: Auto;
- Day/Night: Color;
- Power:DC 3-5.5V;
- Current: 110mA@5V 120mA@3.3V;
- Housing Material: ABS;
- Net Weight: 1.2 grams;
- Dimensions: 14 * 14 *9mm.