Yesterday, I had some nice flights with my brand new Blade Inductrix FPV+ drone. While the Happymodel Mobula has similar size and design, it adopts brushless motors instead of brashed ones. This upgrade should provide even better flight performance.
Based on the versatile F3 Pro flight controller, Happymodel Mobula7 can be configured with 3 different flight modes. While newbies can opt for Angle mode, expert pilots can have fun with Air mode.
According to your existing remote controller you can opt between: DSM2/DSMX, FrSky, FrSky EU-LBT or FrSky Non-EU radio receivers.
Happymodel Mobula7 drone features & specs
- 75mm sized frame w/ large ducted fan protectors;
- Crazybee F3 Pro OSF flight controller;
- Multiple flight modes (ACRO/AIR/ANGLE);
- High efficiency SE0802 16000KV brushless motors;
- 40mm, 4-leaf propellers;
- 4-in-1 5A brushless ESC;
- 700TVL FPV camera;
- 5.8G real-time image transmission;
- Multiple radio options (DSM2/DSMX, FrSky, FrSky EU-LBT or FrSky Non-EU);
- 1s & 2s Li-Po compatible.
Happymodel Mobula7 package variants
The Happymodel Mobula7 quadcopter is offered in two package variants, standard and basic. At first sight, the only difference between the two versions is the charger type. While the “Basic” comes with a regular USB charger, the “Standard” package comes with much versatile 6-way LI-PO charger. Both, versions includes 1 set of spare propellers and 4 LiPo batteries.