While Zino Mini Pro was officially released on April 2021 and is still not available for orders, Hubsan announced another iteration of their sub-250g drone named Zino Mini SE. This new version will be more affordable but with fewer advanced features.
According to the first rumors, the Hubsan Zino Mini SE inherits the Pro’s 4K camera, excellent battery life, and intelligent flight modes but not the built-in memory and obstacle avoidance system. For many, the integrated storage looked more a disadvantage than an advantage. I also prefer a micro SD slot that can take any memory card size over a built-in solution. On the other hand, the lack of collision sensors makes it less worthy of being considered the best DJI MINI 2 alternative.
Like the ‘Pro’ edition, the new Zino MINI SE also features Hubsan’s third-generation low-latency visual tracking system. ATVT 3.0 can track people, animals, and moving objects like cars.
Hubsan Zino Mini SE features and specs
- Compact size with folding arms (137x88x62mm);
- Optical flow positioning for stable hovering;
- Dual-satellite positioning (GPS + GLONASS);
- UHD camera with 1/2.3″ CMOS image sensor;
- 4K@30fps footage with H.264 video compression and up to 100Mbps;
- 3-axis mechanical gimbal image stabilization;
- SyncLeas v2 6KM (FCC & CE) 1080P@30fps / 2Mbps real-time image transmission;
- Direct WiFI phone connection;
- ATVT 3.0 AI object tracking;
- Up to 45 minutes of battery life.
Included accessories with Zino Mini SE drone
- Remote controller with built-in battery;
- 2S 3000mAh flight battery (1, 2, 3, or 4 pieces);
- Intelligent 4 CH charger;
- Micro-USB cable;
- Phone RC down-link cables (Micro-USB, Type-C, and Lightning iPhone);
- Pair of spare propellers;
The Zino MINI SE is it less problematic than its brother, the Pro!
Is it true? The Zino Mini SE will not be ready till end of the year?
Do I need a license to fly with the Zino Mini SE?
You need to check your local drone regulatation. Every country has its own rules for drones…
Specs for the Zino MINI SE show that it uses micro SD cards for the storage, so this is an upgrade over the Pro for me.
Please, could you make an in-depth comparison between the Zino Mini SE and Pro.
45mins just a joke，hubsan mini se battery life will be not more than 20 minutes!