Being intended for long-range FPV flight, the new IFlight XL10 V6 features a high-power 1.6W analog VTX, ELRS/TBS Crossfire Nano RX, and an onboard GPS module. According to iFlight, the XING2 3110 motors and the 10″ props provide level 7 wind resistance and a top speed of 140km/h (87mph).
The XL10 V6 frame is very similar to the recently reviewed Nazgul 5 V3, but with a 420mm wheelbase instead of 245mm. The size of the drone is 297x297x35mm, and it has a weight of 860 grams without a battery. Using a 6S 8000mAh LIPO pack, you can expect around 40 minutes of flight time.
In the center of the 10″ frame is an F722 flight stack with 55A ESC. Thanks to the six UART ports, in addition to the GPS module, you can install external devices such as ultra-sound obstacle avoidance sensor.
iFlight XL10 V6 technical parameters
- Wheelbase: 420mm
- FC: BLITZ F722 Flight Controller
- ESC: BLITZ E55 4IN1 2-6S 55A ESC
- Video Transmission: BLITZ Whoop 1.6W VTX
- Motor: XING2 3110 motors
- Prop: 10X4.5X3 propellers
- Max Speed: 140km/h
- Maximum Takeoff Altitude: 6000 m
- Max Hover Time: Approx. 40 mins (with 6S2P 8000mAh no load)
- Max Wind Speed Resistance: Level 7
- GPS + Galileo GPS module
- Optional ELRS (915Mhz/2.4G) or TBS Crossfire Nano RX
- Weight: 860g (Without Battery)
- Dimensions (L×W×H)：297x297x35mm