LDARC (ex. KingKong) just announced a new professional grade FPV racing drone, called KK 5GT. In order to offer excellent durability, the LDARC KK 5GT is build on a solid 5mm carbon fiber frame. It has true-X design and 213mm wheelbase. During crashes, the on-board Runcam Swift Mini camera is well protected by a aluminium alloy frame.
The versatile F4 flight controller comes with integrated 5.8G wireless video transmitter (VTX) and BetaFlight OSD. The FC can be configured with multiple flight modes. While newbies can opt for Angle mode, expert pilots can have fun with Acro mode.
The powerful 2500KV brushless motors are paired with 5150 3-leaf porpellers and 40A ESC. According to the manufacturer’s specs the LDARC KK 5GT can be powered with 3s as well as with 4s LIPO batteries. Higher voltage means higher speed!
LDARC KingKong KK 5GT features & specs
- Solid 5mm carbon fiber frame & 7075 Aluminum Alloy;
- True-X design with 213mm wheelbase;
- Versatile F4 flight controller with BetaFlight OSD and integrated 5.8G VTX;
- 40A BLheli_S 4 in 1 ESC;
- XT2306 2500KV brushless motors & 5150 3-leaf propellers;
- Runcam Swift Mini camera w/ 160 degree field of view;
- Status LED bar w/ buzzer;
- Multiple radio optiions (FM800, FrSky XM, FS-RX2A or DSM2);
- Compatible with 3-4s LIPO batteries (suggested 4S 1300-1800mAh above 25C Lipo).
Like the ET125, the KK 5GT also comes in a nice transparent plastic box with handle.