Together with the recently reviewed Bugs 16 PRO, MJX released another drone named B19 MINI. This sub-250g class drone is available with two camera options, 4K and EIS. The Bugs19 4K appears to shoot UHD 4K@15 fps videos and the B19 EIS is limited to 1080p (Full HD).
The MJX Bugs 19 combines GPS positioning with an optical flow sensor to allows stable hovering in any environment. Its 1503 type brushless motors provide level-4 wind resistance. Being powered by a 2S/1820mAh battery, it has about 22 minutes of flight time. In terms of control and FPV range, you can expect something between 250 and 600 meters.
With folded arms measures 140x86x56mm and weighs just 249 grams. It has a wheelbase (motor to diagonal motor distance) of just 230mm.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home function, the B19 MINI drone will automatically return to the take-off point in RC signal loss or low flight battery voltage. RTH can be triggered manually as well.
MJX Bugs 19 features and specs
- Sub-250 grams drone with folding design (140*86*56mm);
- GPS/Optical Flow/Barometer positioning;
- 1503 type brushless motors + independent 4A ESC;
- Two camera options 4K and EIS (level 4 wind resistance);
- 1/2.7″ CMOS image sensor and 120° FOV lens;
- 4K@16FPS or 2.5K@25FPS recording formats;
- Single-axis gimbal;
- Smart flight modes (Tap to fly, Point of interest, and Follow me)
- About 22 minutes of battery life;
- 600+ meters flight range.
Included accessories with B19 drone
- Remote controller;
- 7.7V 1820mAh Lipo Battery (the quantity can be chosen);
- USB Charging Cable;
- Spare propellers;
- User manual.