Towards the end of 2018, Santa Claus comes with a new TIANQU drone, called VISUO XS816. Following the great success of its predecessors, the XS 816 also has cool Mavic alike design with foldable arms.
While the VISUO XS812 is equipped with GPS positioning system, the TIANQU XS816 has optical flow positioning. Both version are powered by a similar type of battery. According to the manufacturer’s specs, the 1800 mAh (1 cell – 3.7v) LIPO provides up to 20 minutes flight time.
In addition to the included transmitter, the VISUO XS816 also features APP control mode. You can control the aircraft movements through your phone’s gravity sensor (by tilting the phone). Furthermore, TIANQU claims that the XS816 features gesture shooting and Way-point flights.
VISUO XS816 features & specs
- Compact size with foldable arms;
- Optical flow positioning;
- On-board 2MP camera w/ angle adjustment;
- HD WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- Dual control modes (RC & APP);
- Multiple speed rates;
- Gesture shooting & Way-point flight;
- 360 degree flips;
- Up to 20 minutes play time.
Included accessories with the XS816 Visuo quad
- Remote controller;
- 3.7v/1800mAh flight battery;
- 1 set of blade guards;
- 2 pairs of spare propellers;
- Micro USB charging cable;
- User manual.