The Best 3 was ZLL’s first drone with an obstacle avoidance system. The new ‘Plus’ edition comes with an upgraded communication system. While the fourth-generation Beast drone had only 800 meters range, the SG906 MAX1 has 3000 meters.
In terms of design, there is no big change, the Beast 3+ looks almost exactly like the reviewed SG906 Pro 2. With folded arms, it measures 17.4×8.4x7cm and weighs 585.6grams.
ZLL Beast 3+ comes equipped with a 4K camera capable of recording 2048*1080 videos and taking 4096*3072 photos. The camera is installed on a 3-axis anti-shake gimbal.
Being powered by a 7.6V/3400mAh battery, it has up to 26minutes of flight time. The modular LIPO pack has four charging level indicator LEDs.
ZLL Beast 3 Plus features and specs
- Cool space-saving folding design;
- Repeater type long-range communication;
- 1806 type 1700KV brushless motors (level-6 wind resistance);
- Optical flow positioning mode;
- Optional avoidance detection system;
- Three-Axis Anti-shake Gimbal;
- Self-stabilizing electronic anti-shake lens;
- 4K HD Camera (2048*1080 video and 4096*3072 photo resolutions);
- Intelligent flight modes (DOT hovering, Fixed point around, Smart Follow, Soaring, Far away, and Spiraling upwards);
- Up to 3KM flight range;
- About 26 minutes of battery life.
Good morning, could someone explain the difference between the SG906 MAX1 and the SG906 MAX?
3000m range vs ***** 800m The most importantly
Bonjour.le SG 909 MAX porte 1200 mètres ? réel environ 300 mètres et avec détecteur obstacles 120 degrés maxi . SG 906 MAX 1 porte 3000 mètres ? réel 800 mètres et un détecteur d’obstacles a 360 degrés. Hauteur de vol 120 mètres , résiste mieux au vent . Ceci sont mes propre essaies. Bonne journée .
Hello. the SG 909 MAX carries 1200 meters? real about 300 meters and with obstacle detector 120 degrees max. SG 906 MAX 1 door 3000 meters? real 800 meters and a 360 degree obstacle detector. Flight height 120 meters, better wind resistance. These are my own essays. Have a good day.
Good Morning!! does anyone know what the FCC ID of Zll SG906 Max1?
I have the sg906 max, Is the new remote with the repeater compatible with the old sg906 max?