ZLL’s latest SG700 GPS enabled 4K drone will be available in two versions. While the SG700 PRO has brushed motors and is priced at $79.99, the SG700 Max has brushless motors and a price of $89.99. In addition to the more reliable motors, for the extra 10 bucks, you will get also a longer range (800 vs 1000 meters).
With folded arms, the SG700 drone measures 15x11x6cm and weighs just 195 grams. Here I should mention that in most countries (always check your local regulations before flying!) drones under 250g do not require registration.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home function, the ZLL SG700 drone will automatically return to the take-off point in case of RC signal loss or low flight battery voltage. RTH can be triggered manually as well.
ZLL SG700 MAX\PRO features and specs
- Compact size with folding arms;
- Coreless (Pro) and brushless (MAX) motors;
- GPS + Optical flow positioning;
- Fail-safe return to home;
- Intelligent flight modes (Smart follow, Orbit, and Waypoint);
- Gesture photo and video;
- Control range of up to 800meters for PRO or 1000 meters for MAX edition;
- About 28 minutes of flight time.
Included accessories with the SG700 drone
- Remote Control with phone holder;
- 7.4V\2000mAh flight battery (1,2, or 3);
- USB Charging Cable;
- Spare Propeller + screws;
- User Manual.
Sorry to inform you that I missed my ZLL introduced SG700 Max GPS user manual cause unable totally use it. Hope you can kindly send this manual soft copy to me.
Many thanks for your kindly attention and support.
I’ve tried in vain to locate an online manual for the SG700. Can anyone help?
I’ve purchased parts from here.
Where can I get spare propellers for the 700 max?