ZLL’s latest SG700 GPS enabled 4K drone will be available in two versions. While the SG700 PRO has brushed motors and is priced at $79.99, the SG700 Max has brushless motors and a price of $89.99. In addition to the more reliable motors, for the extra 10 bucks, you will get also a longer range (800 vs 1000 meters).
With folded arms, the SG700 drone measures 15x11x6cm and weighs just 195 grams. Here I should mention that in most countries (always check your local regulations before flying!) drones under 250g do not require registration.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home function, the ZLL SG700 drone will automatically return to the take-off point in case of RC signal loss or low flight battery voltage. RTH can be triggered manually as well.
ZLL SG700 MAX\PRO features and specs
- Compact size with folding arms;
- Coreless (Pro) and brushless (MAX) motors;
- GPS + Optical flow positioning;
- Fail-safe return to home;
- Intelligent flight modes (Smart follow, Orbit, and Waypoint);
- Gesture photo and video;
- Control range of up to 800meters for PRO or 1000 meters for MAX edition;
- About 28 minutes of flight time.
Included accessories with the SG700 drone
- Remote Control with phone holder;
- 7.4V\2000mAh flight battery (1,2, or 3);
- USB Charging Cable;
- Spare Propeller + screws;
- User Manual.