ZLL, ex ZLRC bring on the market a new GPS enabled drone called SG908 KUN. Similar to the Beast series it features brushless motors and excellent battery life. Apart from the more Mavic like design and lack of laser collision avoidance system, the ZLL SG908 inherits most of the features of the SG906 MAX. Even its battery and range seem to be the same.
With folded arms, it measures 18x9x8cm and weighs only 534 grams. The flight battery is loaded from the tail of the drone and it has a security lock and four charging level indicators. According to the advertised specs, the 2s/3400mAh LIPO pack allows about 26 minutes of playtime. The battery can be charged using a standard USB phone charger.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home function, in case of remote controller signal loss or low flight battery voltage, the ZLL SG908 will return autonomously to the take-off point. RTH can be manually activated as well.
Price, availability, and options
Starting with January 5, 2020, the SG908 can be ordered from Banggood. While for the basic edition with one battery you need to pay $149.99, the Fly more combo pack with 3 batteries is listed for $199.99. Both versions include a set of spare propellers and a nice carry case.
ZLL SG908 drone features and specs
- New, Mavic Air-like folding design;
- 1700KV brushless motors;
- 4K camera with 1/3.2″ CMOS image sensor;
- 3-axis gimbal image stabilization and PTZ control;
- 2048*1080 video and 4096*3072 photo resolution;
- 5GHz WIFI real-time image transmission;
- Intelligent flight modes (Follow me, Surround, Waypoint, and gesture control);
- About 1200 meters control distance;
- Up to 26 minutes of battery life.
Included accessories with the SG908 KUN drone
- Remote Controller with folding phone holder;
- Pair of remote control sticks;
- 7.6V 3400mAh flight battery (1,2 or 3);
- USB charging cable;
- Set of spare propellers with spare screws;
- User manual;
- Storage bag.