ZLRC, a rising star on the drone market, just released a new GPS model with 4K camera, which could be one of the Best Mavic Mini alternatives right now under $200. Like its DJI contender, the ZLRC SG108 also features a cool foldable design and brushless motors. Of course, priced about 3 times less, we can’t expect the same set of functions.
While with folded arms, the ZLRC SG108 measures just 180 x 83 x 57mm, with extended arms, ready-to-fly 250 x 302 x 57 mm. The take-off weight is about 245 grams, which is under the FAA’s weight limit.
Its onboard 4K camera allows taking videos with a resolution of 2048*1080, and photos with 4096*3072 pixels. The angle of the camera can be remotely adjusted in order to get the best field-of-view. Thanks to the 5G WiFi real-time image transmission, you can display the camera’s video feed on your mobile device.
According to the advertised specs, its 7.6V/2200 mAh battery allows about 20~25 minutes of flight time.
Price and availability
Starting with today, you can order the SG108 drone from Banggood for only US$129.99 with one battery and handbag. There is also a ‘fly more combo’ option with 3 flight batteries included for extra 30 bucks. Note: expected shipping date, starts with September 17.
ZLRC SG108 drone features and specs
- Mavic Air 2 alike design with foldable arms;
- GPS positionings system;
- Optical flow positioning;
- 4K camera (2048*1080 video and 4096*3072 photo) with remote angle adjustment;
- 5Ghz Wifi real-time image transmission;
- 7 class wind resistance;
- Follow me and Surround flight;
- Fail-safe auto return to home (low battery and signal loss);
- Up to 1KM control distance and 600~800meters FPV range;
- Up to 25 minutes of flight time.