Table of Contents
Following the great success of the Emotion E58 drone, many drone manufacturers started to make similar Mavic alike drones. The ZLRC SG907 is by far the best replica I have seen so far. They copied even the battery’s design and heat-sinks from the aircraft’s belly. Of course, priced for $100 we cannot expect to have the same features and flight characteristics of a genuine Mavic Pro.
In order to allow precise hovering in any environment (outdoor/indoor), the dual-satellite positioning system is paired with an optical flow sensor.
According to the advertised specs, the 2s/1600mAh battery pack allows up to 18 minutes of airborne time – which is not bad from such a cheap drone.
Features & Specs
- Cool Mavic alike foldable design;
- Dual satellite positioning system (GPS/GLONASS);
- Optical flow sensor (second 720P camera);
- On-board 4K camera (2048 X 1080P photo and 4096 X 3072P video resolution);
- Remote camera angle adjustment;
- 5G WiFI real-time image transmission (300 meters FPV range);
- Frontal navigation lights;
- HFun Plus mobile APP;
- 231 grams (bellow FAA’s 250-gram weight limit);
- Up to 18 minutes of flight time;
- About 500 meters of control range.
Similar to the EG16 drone, the ZLRC SG907 also features a pseudo 4K camera. While photo resolution is 4096 X 3072 pixels, video resolution is 2048 X 1080P is close to standard Full HD resolution. At least the camera features long-range 5G WiFi real-time video transmission and remote angle adjustment.
Price & Availability
Now, you can get this entry-level foldable drone from GearBest with 26% off. You have option for 1, 2 or 3 flight batteries. All package versions include handbag and spare propellers.
Besides the SG907 drone and its remote controller, there are included the following accessories: shoulder bag, USB charging cable, 1 set of spare propellers, screwdriver, and user manual. At the checkout, you have an option for 1, 2 or 3 flight batteries.
last updated on August 24, 2020