Following the great success of the Emotion E58 drone, many drone manufacturers started to make similar Mavic alike drones. The ZLRC SG907 is by far the best replica I have seen so far. They copied even the battery’s design and heat-sinks from aircraft’s belly. Of course priced for $100 we cannot expect to have same features and flight characteristics of a genuine Mavic Pro.
In order to allow precise hovering in any environment (outdoor/indoor), the dual-satellite positioning system is paired with a optical flow sensor.
According to the advertised specs, the 2s/1600mAh battery pack allows up to 18 minutes airborne time – which is not bad from such cheap drone.
Features & Specs
- Cool Mavic alike foldable design;
- Dual satellite positioning system (GPS/GLONASS);
- Optical flow sensor (second 720P camera);
- On-board 4K camera (2048 X 1080P photo and 4096 X 3072P video resolution);
- Remote camera angle adjustment;
- 5G WiFI real-time image transmission (300 meters FPV range);
- Frontal navigation lights;
- HFun Plus mobile APP;
- 231 grams (bellow FAA’s 250-gram weight limit);
- Up to 18 minutes of flight time;
- About 500 meters control range.
Similar to the EG16 drone, the ZLRC SG907 also features pseudo 4K camera. While photo resolution is 4096 X 3072 pixels, video resolution is 2048 X 1080P is close to standard Full HD resolution. At least the camera features long-range 5G WiFi real-time video transmission and remote angle adjustment.
Price & Availability
Update February 9, 2020: Now you can have the the 4K version with 2 batteries and bag for $115.99 at GearBest (7% off)!
Besides the SG907 drone and its remote controller there are included the following accessories: shoulder bag, USB charging cable, 1 set of spare propellers, screwdriver and user manual. At checkout you have option for 1, 2 or 3 flight batteries.
last update on 21 October 2019