In 2018, the XS812 was one the most popular GPS drone under $100. I loved it from the first flight. It has pretty cool foldable design and its GPS positioning feature works very well.
Unfortunately, after few crashes, the fun has gone. A broken arm, damaged motor or missing propeller can make you throw it into the trash can. Luckily, TIANQU offers good aftermarket support (wide range of spare parts) for all of their Visuo drones.
If you need propellers, arms or motors you should know that they are two types: clockwise and counterclockwise. Furthermore, arms for front are different from the ones for rear.
Where to find Visuo XS812 replacement parts?
Many popular online retailers offer spare parts for this quad. You can also find them on AliExpress and eBay. Find bellow the most common replacement parts for XS812.
- Complete set of Visuo XS812 arm (front/rear and CW/CCW options are available) – $4.99 – order from BG
- Spare propellers – $2.59 – check stock
- 1020 brushed coreless motor with gear (CW or CCW) – $4.39 – check stock
- Complete set of body cover – $3.99 – check stock
- VISUO XS812 crash pack (motor mount, gear, main shaft & screwdriver) buy from BG
- Camera module for VISUO XS812 – $32.99 – check stock
- Flight controller with GPS and Geomagnetic module – $39.99 – check stock
- 3 pieces of 1800mAh spare batteries with charger – $34.99 – check availability
Note: We are not selling anything! We are just helping you find the spare parts you need to repair your quadcopter.