Cheerson CX-10 user manual download page
You may think that, as the Cheerson CX-10 is probably one of the smallest quadcopter in the word and it’s just a toy, you don’t need a user manual.
Only if you read this instruction manual you will find how to switch between Junior, Intermediate and Advanced mode or how to make a 360 degree flips.
This user manual includes also some safety measurements regarding the usage of lithium batteries. The Cheerson CX-10 quadcopter is powered with a built-in 3.7V 100mAh Li-Po battery that allows you a up to 8 minutes flight.
Some interesting chapters from the CX-10 instruction manual
- How to make basic flight movements with the CX-10;
- Battery installation and charging;
- The correct starting sequence (binding) of the Cheerson CX-10;
- How to operate and control the CX-10 quad copter;
- How to switch between flight modes, the CX-10 has 3 level of sensitivity (30%, 50% and 70%);
- How to make 360 degree flips with the CX-10 quad;
- Recalibrating the CX-10 gyroscope.
Cheerson Cx-10 User manual download
Happy flying with your Cheerason CX10 quadcopter!