Weighting almost 500 grams, the CSJ S189 PRO can be considered more a budget Mavic Air 2 alternative than a MM one. It features GPS positioning, 4K camera with 2-axis mechanical stabilization, and powerful brushless motors. According to the specs, it can withstand wind gusts of level 6.
The CSJ S189 PRO drone comes equipped with two cameras. While the frontal camera is capable to record UHD videos, the bottom one only FHD videos. It comes with 5GHz WIFi video transmission, which allows you to display the camera’s live video feed on your smartphone’s screen.
Being powered by a high capacity (2s/3500mAh) battery, it can stay in the air for up to 25 minutes. You have the option to purchase it with 1, 2, or 3 flight batteries.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home (RTH) function, in case of remote signal loss or low battery voltage, the quadcopter will return autonomously to the take-off point. RTH can be as well manually engaged from the transmitter.
CSJ S189 PRO drone features and specs
- Mavic like folding design;
- 1860 type brushless motors;
- GPS positioning system;
- 4K main camera with 2-axis stabilization;
- 1080P bottom camera;
- 3840*2160@25fps video recording (front camera);
- Intelligent flight modes (Auto follow, Fly around, and Map guide);
- Fail-safe return to home (low battery or RC signal loss);
- Level 6 wind resistance;
- Up to 25 minutes of flight time;
- About 1000-2000meters of control range and 600meter of FPV range.
The S189Pro drone comes packed with a nice entry-level transmitter. The RC has a retractable phone holder and up to 2KM range. In addition to the usual control sticks, there are only 4 buttons on the front panel.