Just few days have passed since we reviewed the T13, and we’re here again to introduce you another Flytec drone, a much versatile one. Flytec Navi T23 comes with powerful brush-less motors and dual GPS positioning system.
On front of the aircraft is located a 1080P camera which allows to record aerial videos as well as take photos. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have a brush-less gimbal, so I’m not expecting to record perfectly smooth footage.
Being powered by a 2 cell, 1500 mAh battery, the advertised flight autonomy of the Flytec Navi T23 quadcopter is about 12 minutes.
Flytec Navi T23 features and specs
- Powerful brush-less motors;
- Dual GPS positioning system;
- One key Take off / Land;
- One key return to home (take-off point);
- Circle hovering;
- Follow me videos;
- On-board 1080P camera with real-time image transmission;
- Up to 800 meters control distance;
- About 12 minutes flight autonomy.
As you can see in the image bellow, the included FPV transmitter is very similar with the Walkera DEVO F12E. It features similar button layout, dual antenna (5.8G for FPV and 2.4G for control) and large LCD display. According to the specs, the control range is up to 800 meters in open field. Sun shade is included for better user experience during strong daylight flights.
RC comes with built-in DVR, which allows to record your flights, as well as to review them right on the field (playback feature).
Included with the Flytec Navi T23 drone
- Transmitter with built-in FPV monitor;
- 7.4V 1500mAh flight battery;
- Remote controller neck strap;
- 2 sets of propellers;
- 1 set of prop caps’
- 2 pieces of landing gears;
- Battery charger;
- USB Charging Cable for transmitter;
- Screwdriver and set of screws;
- Transportation bag;
- English manual.