As fun as it can be to enjoy flying your own FPV drone, you might have a little extra fun with building your own. Happymodel Trainer90 contains all the essential parts required to build a flying machine. In addition, the package also includes a 600TVL camera with integrated 5.8G video transmitter. Due to its small size, it is an excellent trainer drone for both indoor and outdoor.
Happymodel Trainer90 is available with two different type of brushless motors (0706 or 0703). According to your existing transmitter, you can opt between 3 radio receivers: DSMX/DSM2, FlySky or FrSky.
Happymodel Trainer90 features and specs
- Easy to build 90mm sized FPV drone kit;
- Fusion X3 flight controller with built-in BetaFlight OSD and 4IN1 5A ESC
- Multiple flight modes (Acro, Horizon and Angle);
- Remote PID adjustment;
- Happymodel 0703 or 0706 15000KV brushless motors;
- Compatible with 1s 250mah or 450mah LiPo batteries;
- Buzzer for fail-safe;
- About 3 minutes of flight time.
Tools required to assembly the Happymodel Trainer 90
- Soldering iron;
- Cutting pliers;
- Small Philips screwdriver;
- Torx screwdriver set;
- Zip ties.
Based on my experience in building the DIY F450 quadcopter, after you’ve finished assembling the parts you will need to configure the flight controller to work with your radio receiver\transmitter. Note: every configuration must be done with removed propellers!
Package content 0706/0703
- 90mm sized frame with camera mount;
- Fusion X3 flight controller;
- 4 pieces of KV15000 brush-less motors (0706 or 0703);
- 600TVL camera with 25mw, 5.8G video transmitter;
- 2 sets of 56mm propellers;
- 3.8V, 250mAh, 30C, HV LIPO battery;
- Pack of screws and blade tool;
- Optional radio receiver ( DSMX/DSM2, FlySky or FrSky).