The LYZRC L106 Pro adopts a similar foldable design to its bigger brother the L109 Pro, but with brushed motors instead of a more reliable brushless one. This compromise allowed for reducing the overall take-off weight below 250 grams.
Despite its attractive price ($99.99), the L106 Pro drone features a dual-positioning system (GPS + OFP), a 4K camera with 2-axis mechanical stabilization, and up to 1200 meters flight range. The on-board camera allows taking pictures with a resolution of 4096*3072 pixels and videos with 2048×1080@fps. The angle of the camera can be remotely adjusted allowing you to frame your shots like a pro.
According to technical specs, its 2cell 1600mAh battery allows up to 16 minutes of airborne time. Thanks to the 4 LED indicator, you always know how much power is left on the battery pack.
Thanks to the fail-safe RTH feature, in case of signal loss or low flight battery voltage, the LYZRC L106 Pro will return autonomously to the take-off point.
LYZRC L106 Pro drone highlights
- Foldable design (only 17*10*7cm);
- Super lightweight (247grams);
- GPS+Optical flow positioning;
- 4K camera with 2-axis gimbal stabilization;
- 4096*3072 photo and 2048*1080 video resolutions;
- 5Ghz WiFi real-time video transmission (FPV);
- Smart flight modes (GPS follow, Image follow, Waypoint, and Surround);
- Failsafe auto return to home (Low battery, RC signal loss, and manual RTH);
- 16 minutes of flight time;
- About 1200meters of flight distance.
The L106 Pro drone comes in a nice handbag with the following accessories included:
- Remote Controller;
- 7.4V\1600mAh flight battery (1, 2, or 3);
- USB charging cable;
- One set of spare propellers;
- Drone instruction manual.